Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update on the Fatherboard-Motherboard

Just purchased a Brand new Motherboard and Processor(Though I did have one, but it was way too Outdated).



Motherboard: Intel DG41RQ



Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.93GHz, 3MB L2 Cache


You might be wondering why the hell I purchased a new Processor...well, I needed an upgrade for better gaming experience. I had an option for purchasing Core i3 but it wasn't that good for gaming.

Regarding assembling the parts altogether, I can assemble the parts but For the Sake of Safety of a brand new Motherboard/Fatherboard :-)), I WONT

Will have to wait till Sunday as the person who will do the repair job is currently outside Kolkata.

So, I wont be able to blog until that period.

S-a-y-o-n-a-a-r-a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post 1

notice

Featured Post 2

IETE

Featured Post 6

results

Featured Post 7

WBUT

Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Featured Post 5

Featured Post 8