Thursday, August 12, 2010

Class updates

TODAYS Best T-Shirt Tags:-
=======================

Mr. Sumit Nandi
Tag: "I do Care For You"
My say: I know who he cares about.....hmmmm




Mr. Pritam (Again)
Tag: Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Undoing
My say: Hell....He is so Lazy....I mean last time his T-Shirt said "Run Easy"




Mr. Rajkumar (Raju)
Watching for a new Bakra....
He believes himself to be a member of Anti-Ragging community, Which definately he is not. He was sitting at Masi's Dokan and checking out the Juniors. Hey Raju...."Baccha der Chere de"


Mr. Tanay (Bank Of Baroda)
The next Einstien
Do you Know: Tanay is an Ex- Scientist of NASA who left NASA because he wanted to join IT in Netaji Subhash Engineering College.

You can always contact Tanay for getting Loan of 1 lakh.



OS sir.
Seems to be very cool teacher....
I still remember the FATHERBOARD-MOTHERBOARD incident

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post 1

notice

Featured Post 2

IETE

Featured Post 6

results

Featured Post 7

WBUT

Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Featured Post 5

Featured Post 8