Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Class Updates Aug. 13th-17th

First things First
=============

BREAKING NEWS-Lost Brothers Found!!
And that too in our college. You might no believe your eyes but its true....Have a look
Look at the resembence......
It makes me remember the Ad...Ramesh...Suresh
They were really happy when they saw each other after 45 long Years....;-)

Mr. Sarbajit
Showing his keth....Nothing serious..As usual

Actually when the last photo was taken. I asked the boy with Red T-Shirt to step aside for the photo....

No, I really shouldn't have done that...I did rectified my mistake by asking him for a photo...Believe me he was Happy....

Actually I do know this guy, a nice dude from Bokaro.
Mr. Pradeep, ECE 2nd Year
He lives in my mess, to describe him in one word I'll say "Hard Working..."
And I do Mean it....


Mr. Arka "MBPS" Mukherjee in action....
He is a nightmare for the teachers, when he goes to TURBO mode....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post 1

notice

Featured Post 2

IETE

Featured Post 6

results

Featured Post 7

WBUT

Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Featured Post 5

Featured Post 8