Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its time for Photo session Aug. 11th



Arka wih the Gunda look.
Roumers are around that Arka will have a clean shave later this year. Finally...huh





Arka with the "HAND OF GOD".
One incident I would like to mention which took place on 6th August, When one of our teacher asked to give a Real Life example of Multitasking....Imagine what Arka replied.......Sir,.....HAND. Everybody were shocked. I still dont know the reason why he said so.



Jameel, Yeah...I am talking about his new Aamir Khan/Ghajini look. He even asked me, "Who are you, Why are you taking my photo??"




Sayantan, the photo was taken at the DBMS lab. Sir asked us to write 3 programs on Java. While I was busy taking photos and Arka doing the programming part. He asked me for some help and I went there and saw the Program and said "GOOD GOING....KEEP IT UP!!". He was devastated. But at last he was kind enough to give me a good Photo.



Atanu "____" Patra, i wont fill the blanks now.
He does not own a car, and wont own one if he wants to now.He though poses for one. I am pretty sure he will buy one Car one day.
DON'T YOU SEE IN HIS EYES.....




Last but not the least...Raju (Rajkumar) and Bank Of Baroda(i forgot his name) were fighting for some NOBLE CAUSE!! I dont know what....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post 1

notice

Featured Post 2

IETE

Featured Post 6

results

Featured Post 7

WBUT

Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Featured Post 5

Featured Post 8