Thursday, September 9, 2010

Class Updates September

Best T-Shirt Tag
=============


Mr. Sayan
Tag- "Don't Mess with Me"
My Say:- I don't have the time to mess with you....errrr....anybody interested




Photo Sessions
==============














Mr. Saikat "THE FOOD HACKER"
Does that mean he can actually Hack someones food. That's probably why i don't come with my lunch box.
He is a monster.....hey Saikat are you listening. I have not written it. Actually my gmail account is hacked...... ;-)


And At the back.....it seems like
Mr. Teja us deep into studies...Wake up Teja!!






LOST BROTHERS FOUND PART II!!














Mr. Rajsekhar(Left) and Santanu
Talk about resemblance....




  












From Left
Miss. Joyita, (She has a wired name in Orkut, I don't know why..I will ask her!!)
Miss. Shreya (She is CR, the real one not the Virtual one)
And The MONSTER (The less I speak the more I live)






LOOK OUT FOR UPDATES IN 


DOWNLOAD ZONES>>JAVA PROGRAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post 1

notice

Featured Post 2

IETE

Featured Post 6

results

Featured Post 7

WBUT

Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Featured Post 5

Featured Post 8